Quality Surgical Care
Dr. Koller is a skilled General and Laparoscopic Surgeon. In addition to managing all general surgical emergencies, Dr. Koller manages all routine general surgical issues, including:
- Hernia Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Surgery of the Breast
- Surgery of the Abdomen
- Management of Non-Healing Wounds
- Hemodialysis Access Surgery
- Surgery of the Colon and Rectum
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Varicose Vein Surgery
All patients receive prompt attention and most appointments can be scheduled within one week from the date we receive a request. Urgent patients are seen within 24 hours.
Contact us now: 407-645-3555
Dr. Koller is a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery and is licensed to practice Medicine and Surgery in the state of Florida. He is a Fellow of the esteemed American College of Surgeons and carries an additional Board Certification in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma. Dr. Koller believes in the way medicine and surgery used to be practiced, developing relationships with his patients based on compassion and mutual respect.
- No more delays - You will never have to wait weeks to see a surgeon. We see most referrals within 7 days and always work in urgent requests within 24 hours.
- Experience - Dr. Koller has been in private surgical practice since 1996. He knows the anxiety that seeing a surgeon can produce and does what it takes to make his patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Top Quality - Good judgment, consistent, well thought out care plans and excellent surgical skill are the keys to a successful operation. Dr. Koller guarantees all three.
- Personal Care - Our office is a small, traditional two physician practice. You will never get a taped message during business hours, and our staff is always friendly and reliable.