home by lunch
no scar surgery
Quality Surgical Care
Dr. Koller is a skilled General and Laparoscopic Surgeon. In addition to managing all general surgical emergencies, Dr. Koller manages all routine general surgical issues, including:
- Hernia Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Surgery of the Breast
- Surgery of the Abdomen
- Management of Non-Healing Wounds
- Hemodialysis Access Surgery
- Surgery of the Colon and Rectum
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Varicose Vein Surgery
All patients receive prompt attention and most appointments can be scheduled within one week from the date we receive a request. Urgent patients are seen within 24 hours.
Contact us now: 407-645-3555
Dr. Koller is a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery and is licensed to practice Medicine and Surgery in the state of Florida. He is a Fellow of the esteemed American College of Surgeons and carries an additional Board Certification in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma. Dr. Koller believes in the way medicine and surgery used to be practiced, developing relationships with his patients based on compassion and mutual respect.
- No more delays – You will never have to wait weeks to see a surgeon. We see most referrals within 7 days and always work in urgent requests within 24 hours.
- Experience – Dr. Koller has been in private surgical practice since 1996. He knows the anxiety that seeing a surgeon can produce and does what it takes to make his patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Top Quality – Good judgment, consistent, well thought out care plans and excellent surgical skill are the keys to a successful operation. Dr. Koller guarantees all three.
- Personal Care – Our office is a small, traditional two physician practice. You will never get a taped message during business hours, and our staff is always friendly and reliable.
We Welcome All Patients
We see all patients, insured and uninsured alike. Consultations and payment arrangements for uninsured patients are always available. We have taken care of patients from across the country and from abroad. Orlando has many amenities and attractions for travelers coming for vacation, surgery, or both.
Outpatient Surgery - Home By Lunch
Most outpatient surgical procedures usually take between 45 and 90 minutes depending on complexity. Patients having their surgery in the morning are resting in the comfort of their own home by lunchtime. Our procedures are performed under the appropriate choice of anesthesia by the finest Board-Certified anesthesiologists. Your comfort and individual needs are always our first priority.
Charles J Koller MD FACS
2055 Glenwood Drive | Winter Park, FL 32792
Driving Directions To Our Office
Coming from the East: Head west on SR 426 (Aloma Avenue) into Winter Park. Just before Lakemont Avenue, make a left on to Edinburgh Drive. Go 1/12 mile. The office is a single story white Mediterranean-style building on the left side of the street.
Coming from the West: Head east on Fairbanks Avenue until it becomes Aloma. Continue 1/4 block past Lakemont Avenue and make a right on Edinburgh Drive. Go 1/12 mile. The office is a single story white Mediterranean-style building on the left side of the street.